The Culturer Factor@Tokyo 2016 ~Tokyo/Japan~
Venue；International House of Japan
Attendance Fee ; 3,000 yen (1,500 yen for students with ID) *including lunch
- Global to companies that deploy executives and corporate planning , human resources , marketing , members of the product development field
- Global management , multicultural management researchers and consultants Persons
- College students to aspire to global carrier, graduate student
- Introduction;Revisit to Hofstede who opened the new door of cross-cultural management research
- Key Note Speech-1; Culture: a wall, or a curtain?
- Key Note Speech-2; How to align your culture with your strategy in the best possible way?
- Panel Discussion; How to deal with cultural elements in global business operation
- Breakout Session [Track A]; Discover Japan as Cultural Power and its Prospects
- Breakout Session [Track B]; Needs for Global Talents with Japanese context
- Breakout Session [Track C]; Tools and Solutions to enhance cultural adaptability
Information >> http://www.cicombrains.com/theculturefactor/
In case of cancellation, you may do it online until May 16th. Please be reminded there wouldn’t be any refund for cancellations after May 16th.
- イベント詳細情報を更新しました。 Diff#163829 2016-04-28 02:44:35
9:30 AM - 5:00 PM JST
Regular SOLD OUT ¥3,000 Students with ID SOLD OUT ¥1,500
- Venue Address
- 5-11-16 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032 Japan
Toei Oedo Line Azabu-juban Station 5 min. from Exit 7 Tokyo Metro Namboku Line Azabu-juban Station 8 min. from Exit 4 Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line Roppongi Station 10 min. from Exit 3